26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




IS IT OKAY IF I'M NOT AS INTO GNARLS BARKLEY AS EVERYONE ELSE?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I'm not saying I'm not, I'm just asking if it would be okay. I'm starting to get the feeling that not being totally into them is a federal offense.

That Crazy track rocks, thanks M-CAT! I take back what I've said about you on this blog.


2 Responses to “IS IT OKAY IF I'M NOT AS INTO GNARLS BARKLEY AS EVERYONE ELSE?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Why the flock haven't I heard this yet??? I still like "Cell Therapy" by Goodie Mob the best.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I agree - I don't think Goodie Mob ever really got the respect they deserved. That's what happens when you spend all your time handing out Outkast.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade