26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




CANDY STRIPER IS NO MORE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I don't have to tell you that I love Skittlepuppy. I think she's the sweetest thing since candy canes. I love her blog too, but I think her most recent creation, Candy Striper, the candy blog, is fucking genius. She told me she thinks it's a bit childish. I admit it's a little too ironic having a girl as smart as S-puppy writing about sourballs but that's what makes it all so genius.

Anyway, without her permission (which I'm sure I'm gonna hear about later) I'm stealing her idea for SnotRag, my new magazine on all things libertine (that rhymes!) So I need a candy correspondent.


2 Responses to “CANDY STRIPER IS NO MORE”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i love you too 2-6R. but i'm fat and getting dumber by the second. blogging during work hours and sneaking japanese gummies from my desk drawer is not helping. I would love to correspond though. Except i hate the name SnotRAg. i thought we went over this. Also I broke my nose and can barely smell- let alone taste. You would think I would eat plain boring things and be skinny becasue what do i know? whatever. I'll do my first expose on Sunny's Candy Shop and how much it sucks. And then another piece on history of sluts using candy as a means to obtain ass in 80's-90s cinema.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    you're hire - I'll drop the contract by tonight - unforunately the contract is printed on gummy.

    Fat - doubt it.
    Broken nose - not surprised

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade