26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




THREE THINGS YOU COULD HAVE DONE TODAY (BUT DIDN'T (BECAUSE YOU SUCK))


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today is The Feast of St. George, slayer of the Dragon, patron saint of Istanbul (and herpes)

also

The anniversary of the first 24-Hour Comic Day

and

Newman's Day

Of course you probably just went to work, you fucking scumbag!!


0 Responses to “THREE THINGS YOU COULD HAVE DONE TODAY (BUT DIDN'T (BECAUSE YOU SUCK))”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade