26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




CUTTING WORK HAS NEVER BEEN THIS (FREE) FUN


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My friend DJ's band, Dirty On Purpose, is playing at our old school (not a Steely Dan reference), Pratt, this Friday along with French Kicks, Love as Laughter, Broken Spindles and Kevin Devine.

It's a free afternoon show so if you're anywhere near Fort Greene, Brooklyn call your boss friday morning and repeat after me: "I ate some bad shrimp last night, they tasted funny but I ate them anyway."


0 Responses to “CUTTING WORK HAS NEVER BEEN THIS (FREE) FUN”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade