26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




P.S.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Also, I'm taking open submissions for logos for both 26 reds and SnotRag.


7 Responses to “P.S.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What

    The

    Fuck?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I kmnew that would piss you off. I'm so proud of myself.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yeah, and if you threaten me again about finishing the next Mr. S cartoon I'm gonna bring down a shit-storm on your ass. Dont ask me how. It's almost done. Hi Alex. You want suckey-fuckey?

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    pffffff...too bad you don't know any good graphic designers

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    seriously - I thought we all went to ART school! When I'm trying to get drunk I can swing a dead cat without hitting a graphic designer... I need some work done and one's in Africa and the other can't draw three panels in one month. Let's get to work boys!

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey Notorious - How's Taiwan treating you? How's my girl? Does she miss me? Tell her to send me a ticket.

    Bring me back something Taiwanese... Somewhere iike 5'6, shoulder-length hair!

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    The new one is four panels.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade