26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




26 REDS MIXTAPE: ANOTHER PERFECT CUT


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




So while I'm on the subject of Negativland, here is a mixtape I did a while ago using a few of their tracks. I hadn't mastered breaking the tracks up so track 1 is around 50 minutes and track 2 around 15.

J.R.Knight - Another Perfect Cut 1
J.R.Knight - Another Perfect Cut 2


2 Responses to “26 REDS MIXTAPE: ANOTHER PERFECT CUT”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    No wonder all the girls like you.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    DUDE thanks for the jams.....much needed..back to the beach!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade