26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




THERE IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME PART 2


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I don't take the overdose warnings on DayQuil seriously. I'm eating the stuff over an ice cream sundae as I type.


6 Responses to “THERE IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME PART 2”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    please get better....atleast when be better when I get back from the "far east"..if I come back

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    THe "Far East" Is that what we're calling The Hamptons this year?

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Dude, I hate to bring this up. But the first time I met you, you had intentionally overdosed yourself on cough medecine.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    FINALLY! An intervention!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Um....like yeah...good one. You'll miss me when I'm gone...who's going to meet you at chino at 11am..no sleep...looking good meyer.

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I’ll find someone else to throw on a track suit. ASJS - Overdosing is such a strong word. We were experimenting. It turns out drinking a bottle of robitussin is both fun and completely pointless

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade