26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




26 REDS MIXTAPE: NO MORE MISTER NICE GUY


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I think this may be too late for Notorious M.O.G. to get for the long flight back from Taiwan but... here it is. This is a much less dancy than the last one. Unlike last week's mix this was NOT recorded live. Each track is about 15 minutes

No More Mister Nice Guy 1
No More Mister Nice Guy 2
No More Mister Nice Guy 3
No More Mister Nice Guy 4


2 Responses to “26 REDS MIXTAPE: NO MORE MISTER NICE GUY”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Better late than never thanks dude!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    yup yup

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade