26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




THROWING ROCKS AT BOYS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Violence is funny. I think that's a life lesson you learn early. Remember the first time you watched someone fall down a flight of stairs. Or you pushed someone down a flight of stairs. You watched them bounce around and scream and you thought to yourself: 'There is a delicate poetry at play here'. Remeber the first time a freind fell off his bike. You thought: 'That Brian, he's such a cut-up!'

I think girls figure this out before boys.


3 Responses to “THROWING ROCKS AT BOYS”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    my brother threw rocks at me all the time. once, when I was sitting in my dogwood tree I was clocked in the head and fell out. i didn't think it was very funny.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    No, but I bet he did...

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    this is officially my favorite game. fuck ps3

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade