26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




I LOVE THE SMELL OF DENMARK IN THE MORNING


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I think the best way to protest one's dissatisfaction with being labeled a mass murdering, violent lunatic is to burn one's own country to the ground. That'll show 'em. ‘So, you think we're all violent extremeist? Huh? Well we'll see what you think after we burn your embassy to rubble." And the WRONG embassy at that. Norway is all like: ‘What did I do? I was just sitting here staring at the fyords.’ Poor Norway. I'm calling bullshit on those guys.

More after the jump!

Now I'm not taking Denmark's side. I think ever taking Denmark's side only ends in tears. I thing it is hilarious that the editor of the newspaper that originally printed the cartoons was pretending to be surprised. No dude, people never take making fun of their God seriously. What, does he live in a bubble? So I'll calling bullshit on that too. If you didn't know that making fun of Muslims was going to tick off some Muslims then you shouldn't be editing a newspaper, even in Denmark.

I'm also calling bullshit on the rest of Europe who reprinted the cartoon. First off, it's not a very good cartoon. Secondly, it's only getting reprinted as part of some bullshit staring contest. After all, no one reprinted when it originally was printed in September. European newspapers are all like: ‘You can't tell us what to print.’ and European governments are all: ‘I know dude!’ and Muslims are all: ‘Hey, that's not cool! Jihad on you!’ Bullshit. Freedom of speech doesn't mean getting yourself involved in some sort of protracted, bullshit game of chicken. Grow the fuck up! What are you, six?

I'm also calling bullshit on Iran who has taken the opportunity to start a cartoon contest designed to make light of the holocaust. It's not even close to the same thing, plus what do Jews even have to do with this? It was in DENMARK you retard! Let's just admit it. Iran loves sticking it to the Jews and is always looking for an excuse. The Mulas hate Jews, they hate the idea of anyone even observing the Sabbath. They even hate Black Sabbath. I'm calling bullshit on Iran.

Bullshit on firebombing your own neighborhood too. Why is it that whenever one group feels oppressed by another they show their displeasure by burning down their own neighborhood? It happened after Rodney King. Happened in France. Happening now. What dissatisfaction is the oppressor suppose to get out of watching you torch your local fruit market. I'm calling bullshit on that.

So here's the Bullshit wrap up.

Danish editor dude, you knew the cartoon was going to piss people off and you sort of like that. You're an asshole!
European newspapers, you're only reprinting the cartoon to get a pissing contest started. You guys are dicks!
Muslim rioters, knock it off, you're only proving the point. You guys are idiots!
Iran, quit trying to rub the world's face in it. Everyone knows you hate Jews and no one cares. You're a bozo!
People who firebomb their own neighborhood, if you hit my house I'll give you something to riot about. You're a retard!

SO there you have it: assholes, dicks, idiots, bozos and retards. Great book title.


0 Responses to “I LOVE THE SMELL OF DENMARK IN THE MORNING”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade