26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




THAT'S IT! THE WEDDING IS OFF!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Anyone who has been to more than one Cat Power show is aware of the bizarre stage anxiety suffered by Chan Marshall. Storming off stage, long crying jags and of course her refusal to talk publicly about our long torrid love affair.

Anyway, she’s cancelled her whole American tour, which means I got to find some other singer-songwriter to stalk on Valentine’s Day.

Here’s a video for her song Living Proof, off of her new record The Greatest. It’s directed by totally shitbag Harmony Korine. The page has a few video’s on it including the one for Nude Like the News which she wrote about me!!


0 Responses to “THAT'S IT! THE WEDDING IS OFF!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade