26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




GOOD NEWS FOR ALEX


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So it turns out that the Vietnamese are the most optimistic people in the world. Not the ones I know. And how would we even figure out this useless piece of information? Anyway, Alex, take advantage of the good natured optimism of the Vietnamese people and score me one of those hats!

It also turns out that half the people in the world think 2006 will be a better year than 2005. 30% said worse and 20% were too busy drowning, exploding or being ethnically cleansed to answer.

Where are they the most optimistic? South Africa, by three to one. I guess people around there just figure it can't get much worse.


0 Responses to “GOOD NEWS FOR ALEX”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade