26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



While I'm doing my short post thing let me include two hilarious stories I got to in my morning read.

This one is just brilliant.

And... what an ass! (horrible pun inteaded)


1 Responses to “WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    something similar happened to me and rap. he purchased some ultra violent ps2 game, and instead when we opened the sealed packaging, it had a tony touch cd in it and the instruction booklet to ps1 bingo, or something lame like that. he didn't have time to return it so i did, and trying to explain to a kmart employee what happened without totally cracking up is REALLY A CHALLENGE

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade