26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




SOMEONE ADD THE BROWNS BEFORE M-CAT FLIPS HIS LID


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In honor of last night's game and the end to all that is good and holy in the world (end of football season) I present to you the top ten football teams of all time (according to ten mojo.com). Cleveland is oddly absent. Anyone have any thoughts on all this?

My plan is to talk about this list and nothing else until the NFL draft.


0 Responses to “SOMEONE ADD THE BROWNS BEFORE M-CAT FLIPS HIS LID”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade