26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




I'M A 30 YEAR-OLD CHILD


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The only thing I have to drink in this apartment is champagne.

I'm a 30 year-old child


3 Responses to “I'M A 30 YEAR-OLD CHILD”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    The first step is to admit you have a cork loose.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    The next step is to stick that cork up your ass and finish the damn bottle!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Sorry, forgot to put the green fairy in with the bucket of champagne. That damn mothering instinct.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade