26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




IS THAT A DOUBLE SHEEL BEND YOU'VE HOGTIED ME WITH?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



If you're a psycho, or are so bored by your fellow man that it's come to it, than take yourself down to The Institute of Figuring on March 2 (those of us in the know just call it the institute) for a talk on knot theory. Or as I like to call it, bedtime!

No, but seriously, smoking weed and going to talks like this is exactly what people like us should be doing. Fuck working... that's for assholes!


0 Responses to “IS THAT A DOUBLE SHEEL BEND YOU'VE HOGTIED ME WITH?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade