26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




IT WAS A PARTY, BUT WAS IT HEARTY?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




The BBC has put together a pretty cool antidrug website where you give various dosage of illegal drugs to some twat and see what happens to him. He never falls down and starts crying so I'm guess he's not at Passerby!

Unlike the whole your brain on drugs campaign here in the states (that only proved that even the DEA casting director is a prick) this actually gives out some real information without sounding like a condescending asshole. I did say some, right? Cause if you need the BBC to tell you that alcohol might make you drunk and blow speeds up your heart rate than you should sit Friday nights out.

This does remind me though, I've been meaning to take mushrooms and go to the MET.

Party responsibly everyone!


0 Responses to “IT WAS A PARTY, BUT WAS IT HEARTY?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade