26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




AT LEAST SOMEONE IS WINNING THE WAR ON TERROR


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is via Popbitch:

Now, legendary comic writer Frank Miller is
working on a new graphic novel, where Batman
takes on Osama Bin Laden, called 'Holy
Terror, Batman!' Asked for a plot synopsis
Miller explains, "Batman kicks Al Qaeda's ass."

Meanwhile... in Gotham City, AKA: Baghdad, they've adopted a new plan for curbing insurgent attacks.

A well trained, well armed Iraqi military? A coalition on UN peace keepers? US troops with body armor? A change in Administration policy?

What are you doing? Taking stupid pills? It's the "no one is allowed out of their house... ever" plan! Genius! Fucking Genius! I wish we could have used this technique last election day.

The Administration loves saying that when we criticize the war it emboldens the enemy. You know what? If this is your plan I don't think the enemy needs any help being emboldened.


0 Responses to “AT LEAST SOMEONE IS WINNING THE WAR ON TERROR”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade