26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




A RARE AND POINTLESS FRIDAY POST


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I tend not to post on Fridays because I'm too hungover for words but today I woke up refreshed at 10 a.m.(?!?) I blame El Nino.

Meanwhile, what's up with Illinois' Governor? Is this guy retarded or just an idiot? First this and then this.

Let's quickly take these one at a time:

You didn't know The Daily Show was a comedy show? What network did you think it was on? Is the Governor's mansion in a cave? Don't Governor's have advisors and interns? Aren't any of them under the age of 47? Does he have a computer? This isn't Montana or South Dakota we're talking about. This is Illinois. This is Oprah's Governor (she is going to be pissed). I'm calling bullshit on the Governor.

Second. Putting Farrakhan in charge of a hate crime panel is a bit like putting the Bush Administration in charge of figuring out what went wrong in New Orleans... Wait, oh yeah, they are in charge of figuring out what went wrong in New Orleans. Nevermind


5 Responses to “A RARE AND POINTLESS FRIDAY POST”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You know what's great? Panels. They are almost as great as Committees. You know what else is great? The Bush Administration ordered all governers to stop watching TV because if they had just asked Jeb, it would have looked like they were playing favourites.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Panels are committees where no one is expected to get anything done. It's like committee study hall.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Nothing beats this.

    People sit around and identify all of life's problems and then leave. No action. No nothing.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That's brilliant. I love that they open the explaination by letting you know that Betty Graham invented correction fluid.

    It's fucking brilliant. "There was no consensus reached on a position statement for the 1990 Council on Ideas" I love the idea of them all sitting in the meeting, frustrated.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You love it until you are in charge of PR. Then you realise the only reason anyone is really covering this is because a Monkee runs the show.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade