26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




PERSON OF THE WEEK


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




So it's a day late but here is our person of the week.

Alan Patton. Age: 54. Hobby: drinking children's urine.

Ah yes, that's totally not going to ruin your weekend.

Not really a lot more to this. He's been drinking pee since he was seven and he loves it. I'm not going to knock a guy for doing what he loves but I think it's fair to say that the children's pee angle here is what is really creepy here. No, the whole thing is creepy. I don't need to tell you he's a sex offender, do I?

Plus get a good look at that mug. To quote Bushwick Bill "Now that's a nigga I be seeing in my sleep."

So for a lifetime of achivement in creepy kiddy urine drinking we name Alan Patton of central Ohio our Person of the Week!!


5 Responses to “PERSON OF THE WEEK”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I hear this is how Dick Clark stays so youthful looking.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    No - he eats the souls of babies - slightly different

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    If you keep demonstrating you are smarter than I am, I'm going to have to stand next to some smartasses.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    you already are

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    No need to get a philosophican on me, Spoonman.

    I'm going to comment now on how much of a child you are.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade