26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




IF IT WALKS LIKE A QUAIL AND TALKS LIKE A QUAIL...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Because of the late postings this week Wednesday will be the last day to celebrate Dick Cheney as our person of the week. It's been a wild ride for our POTW, but as he knows, all good things must end. Except wars, those must go on. And on and on.

So to celebrate the Great Dark One I offer this from The Notorious MOG:

Although, Cheney's new blog has more cursing in it than I like from a sitting Vice President.


0 Responses to “IF IT WALKS LIKE A QUAIL AND TALKS LIKE A QUAIL...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade