26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




JUST HAD A DREAM A WENT TO LONDON FOR THE WEEKEND


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




It’s amazing to consider that less than 20% of the US population own a passport. Especially considering I don’t know anyone without one. I assume there are vast stretches of the country where passports are rarer than mynah birds. It’s only a guess but I’d say that these were the people who are so fond of calling America the greatest country on Earth. Frankly, I’ve been to a few places. America’s good, not great.


3 Responses to “JUST HAD A DREAM A WENT TO LONDON FOR THE WEEKEND”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You forget the little island off florida were the Commies still live, whose main export seems to be packs of people spilling out of hand made little boats. Oh Communism; you're just so DAMN CUTE!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Boat!?! You mean that refrigerator with an outboard motor in the icebox?

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I am going to pigeon-psychoanalyze your dream for you - The reason you had a dream is that your subconscious is telling you to come to London.

    You will be a sick person if you subvert your true desires & until you accept this reality and come to visit me, you'll never be truly happy.

    ah what am I saying ... london is so fucking depressing right now its a miracle I don't cap myself. I can't believe I'm applying for residency. You'd hate it. Its grey, too expensive and cold as fuck.

    (maybe reverse psychology will work ...)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade