26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




FUCK YOU PILLS ANNOUNCES TOUR DATES


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My quest for a perfect Here Come the Warm Jets mixtape was aided by Stephanie from The Memoirs of Sophie T. Mishap who gave me (well, she didn't GIVE it to me) a Blank Frank cover.

Then Skittlepuppy agreed to have Heather is a Slut cover Dead Finks Don't Talk. Awesome

Then last night, at a band management meeting RAP and I agreed to cover Driving me Backwards.

Which brings me to the point of this post: My semi-nonexistant band Fuck You Pills is now proud to announce new dates in NYC. It's not really a tour but I've always wanted to announce tour dates so I'm running with it.

March 14th we're opening for A.R.E. Weapons at Don Hills. (Actually this will most likely just be one or two tracks, it may not even happen)

April 1st @ Passerby

June 6 (6.6.6) @ LIT

Locations are subject to change. As is the band's name, style and line-up and existance.


3 Responses to “FUCK YOU PILLS ANNOUNCES TOUR DATES”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That's right. I don't just GIVE IT to anybody...

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That's right. I don't just GIVE it to anybody...

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i dont' know how i feel about steph character stealing my comment fire.

    Anyway- I can't wait for the show. I guess this means I have to learn an instrument, find some band members, & drop 20 for the costume. fuck.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade