26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




SKITTLEPUPPY, BITCH!! WHAT!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Direct, if you will your attention to Skittlepuppy. The ubercute, totally awesome blog of professionally sparkle eyed Mary. She is oh so clever and the lead singer of Heather is a Slut.

HS is currently taking applications from cute girls 21 to 25 to join the band.

Go ahead - check it out, but come right back!!!


4 Responses to “SKITTLEPUPPY, BITCH!! WHAT!!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    you're so sweet & kind however get my fucking domain name right.
    www.skittlepuppy.blogspot.com

    blogspot gives it the perfect accent don't you agree?


    I went on your link "I hate horses" and thoroughly enjoyed it. but not as much as your blog

    bye

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    god, you're right. I shouldn't drink and blog

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    are you handicapped?

    you forgot the m.

    i'm SO over you.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm such a tard

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade