26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




LITTLE HOPE FOR ME NOW


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



According to Lulu’s Titlescorer a book titled 26 Reds and a Bottle of Wine only has a 34.8% chance of being a bestseller. Guess I’ll keep the day job.

On the other hand - It's the exact same percent given to A Million Pieces!!! So there still everything to play for.

PS- for the record Dicklicker has a 59.3% chance and High as Shit has a 63.7% chance. But you could have guessed all that.


4 Responses to “LITTLE HOPE FOR ME NOW”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey, I know it's dangerous, but it sure beats Rikers.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey, I know it's dangerous, but it sure beats Rikers.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    He looked like sixty-five when he died, he was a friend of mine

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    He looked like sixty-five when he died, he was a friend of mine

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade