26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




EVIDENCE OF ASSHOLES AT GAWKER


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Jesse over at Gawker is simply aglow today at the release by some interpid young bounder, of the latest health department report from the SoHo House. Ah the place we love to hate. You can almost imagine all those assholes with membership applications in the circular file salivating at the news. At least until the pool reopens then I'll be drinking champers and 25 dollar sliders every weekday afternoon.

Let me just note that there probibly isn't a resturant that's been open for more than six months that doesn't have evidence of live mice, which, of course is health department lingo for mouse shit. Now excuse me, I have to go make evidence of live human.


0 Responses to “EVIDENCE OF ASSHOLES AT GAWKER”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade