26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




KANYE TAKES ON...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In this installment of Kanye takes on Kanye takes on Toronto...

Kanye West lost his cool again in a Toronto radio station over the bleeping on the phrase "white girl" out of Golddigger. He handles the situation with some serious cool which the douchbag radio clown tries to get him off the subject. Kanye doesn't budge and eventually storms off.

As a man who spins a ssong called white girls I agree with Mr. West. Plus hip-hop radio in Toronto. Fuck those guys!

Here's an mp3 of George Bush don't like black people. Enjoy.


0 Responses to “KANYE TAKES ON...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade