26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




FUCK YOU PILLS UPDATE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



And so the legend grows....

We've roped in a new bandmate. A fetching young irish lass. This fills our prerequiste for both girls and foriegners. She will be playing the conceptoslap and designing our logo. What is the conceptoslap? Find out after the jump!


Me: Hey what's up
Karen S: Yo! sittin in my room gettin drunk on cheap beer making jewelery! ah new york new york
Me: It's a hell of a town. So i'm starting a band called fuck you pills. Are you in?
Karen S: of course. but only if i can play the conceptoslap; its a used condom which u slap (mation like a sling shot) off a diaphram
Me: Well what would we do without one
Karen S: our symbol can be a rabbit; ie jefferson airplane plus the total disregard 4 contraceptives
me: Cool lets see sketches by pratice on saturday!!


0 Responses to “FUCK YOU PILLS UPDATE”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade