26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




TRASH = NI##ER


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I don't have to tell you that the world is a horrible place filled with hatred and abuse where the strong dominate and oppress the weak, but just in case I do have to tell you... Well, let's let Jack Strain, Sheriff of Tammany Parish make the point for me.

Enjoy

I've said this before. It doesn't surprise me in the least that someone would think this and even say it. What I find note worthy is that someone thought this was okay to say on television. This asshole thinks this is perfectly resonable conversation. Why can't he and his fat inbred family get washed out to sea?

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to listen to Cop Killer at top volume for about an hour.


0 Responses to “TRASH = NI##ER”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade