26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




6/6/06 IS FOR PUSSIES


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So after much consideration, and careful thinking and a half bottle of peppermint schnapps I've decided to completely ignore 6/6/06.

I have to admit that I wrote a couple for pretty funny posts last night and even spent a good amount of time searching the internet for hilarious Satan related pics.

Yet, in the end I simply decided that having something funny or clever to say about the date 6/6/06 was gay and for internet nerds and I am many things but I am not an internet nerd.


1 Responses to “6/6/06 IS FOR PUSSIES”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    write somethign funny . i'm an internet nerd.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade