26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




CHICKEN WINGS AND BUBBLY BLING


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So by now reports are everywhere about the misuse of FEMA's debit cards issued to Katrina victims. Not that it's anything new. Before the Ninth Ward was dry it's impoverished citizens were toting new Fendi handbags and wanking it to newly purchased "erotica".

Personally, and this is going to sound cruel and classist, I'm not surprised. The Ninth Ward is a piece of shit, for a long time the murder capital of the country. If I was a resident I would have long ago figured out a way to get the fuck out of there. It doesn't surprise me that it's longtime residence aren't exactly long term thinkers. "I'm homeless, jobless and have no clean clothes. Let's go to a strip club!!" This is not the thought process of a self-motivated man. This is the thought process of someone who is perfectly happy living in a shithole.

Yet I digress, the inability of the poor to stop being so fucking poor is not the point of this post. The point of this post is this.

A Katrina victim (you know what? I'm stripping this meathead of the word 'victim')... A Katrina meathead bought a $200 dollar bottle of Dom Perignon at a Hooters in San Antonio, Texas. We all know how well a fine glass of bubbly goes with all you can eat wings, and all served to you by a college dropout whose short shorts are so tight you can see her VD.

Naturally FEMA's pissed and they totally have the right to be. Can you image when FEMA got that statement. They were all like: "Do-da-do-da-do, just opening my mail here... to resident.... to resident.... coupon book... ahhh, my Katrina bank statement.... WHAT THE FUCK?!? You have got to be fucking shitting me! Are you serious!!! Hooters serve Dom Perignon?!?! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!


7 Responses to “CHICKEN WINGS AND BUBBLY BLING”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Sooooooooooo.
    Has anyone bothered to see what kind of "Truth" is being spoken in Texas?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Uh, no not yet.

    Also I blame rap music for this.

    Finally, I've skipped poland and have gone straight to berlin.
    Reports to follow, provided I can remember anything.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Holy fuck! I just went to that texas blog!! He's an Anne Coulter groupie! Holy Fuck again.

    wow.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ASJS - It takes a village... how's Kwesi? He murder anyone yet? Also punh the following people: PAblo, Louis, That kid in the trucker hat from Sex in Dallas, Anyone from Kitty Yo and The bouncers at Cookies. Kiss the following people for me Louis, Emily, any and all members of the Swedish Mafia, that super hot 'holier than thou' bartender from 8MM, Peaches and the bouncers at Cookies.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'd double-back to Krakow if I were you. It's worth it.

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Maybe later in the summer. Berlin is totally fucking awesome right now. they've painted the TV tower to look like a soccerball. A big fituristic commie soccerball.

    J, don't rmember how much local intelligence I managed to get accross on that phone call, I was surprisingly drunk and on the steap part of a double black diamond slope but check it in list form:

    Kwesi - Still big black and intimidating as ever provided he doesn't speak.

    Pablo - ejected to poarts unknown

    Louis - Still perfect

    T.K.i.t.T.H.fS.i.D, By which you mean Adrian - Ran into him at the new white trash saturday LATE night. Sad sad sad display of what happens when you are too invovled with drugs to drop into the massive wave under you. Turns out there's a reason we didn't hear much from Sex in Dallas back home.

    Cookies - haven't been by yet and not sure if it's still there

    EMily - who?

    The swedish mafia - all recalled to sweden, have been replaced by new group of slightly bettter looking much crazier swedes.

    8mm staff - All new.

    word.

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    wow -

    to quote L. Cohen; the world is good and the world is wide.

    Emily from Barrio Chino. Other than that, no surprises in your report. Nor in the phone call it was proceded by. I have much to discuss. I've been to.... The Alibi Club... field report to follow... I may be in Berlin before the cock crows a new moon. Bedways is right ways now, so best be go homeways and get a bit of spatchka, right right?

    That is my last Clockwork Orange quote for the summer.

    "I was cured alright!!!"

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade