26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




So I've just learn from Skittlepuppy that ELLEgirl has closed down. I guess they told the staff last night that friday will be their last day.

The good news is you get a three day weekend. The bad news? Well....

So Samara and Lizzy are both on the market if anyone has any positions for hot smart girls. At least one of them speaks French. Actually Brit Brit just quit at The Daily News so I've got three Journalist out of work. That's a lot of cute mouths for 26 Reds to feed.

This is a prefect time for me to announce I'm planning on launching a leisure class magazine. The title? Well, for that I turned to my Fuck You Pills bandmate, RAP.

ME: I'm starting a magazine, what should I call it?
RAP: (not a seconds hesitation) SnotRag! Bam, done!
ME: F'n brilliant.

So I'm taking resumes for writers and other contributors at 26reds@gmail.com, or any other e-mail you might have for me. So far the staff is just me and three hotties.

The mag will be covering the lives and interested of snotnosed assholes and sarcastic doughbags like me. Fucking brilliant. For the first issue I'm sending Brit Brit and MAry to run with the bulls in Pamplona.


7 Responses to “YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    do i get medical ? oh who cares, i'm SO in.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yes - medical. And six weeks vaca a year. And fridays off during the summer. And in July we hold Thursday staff meetings while drinking coppertones on the roof of The Crows Nest.

    I can't pay much so I'm thinking of buying a house and moving the whole staff in. We can do beer bongs at lunch and play suicide scrabble on sundays

    Champange scrabble is scrabble where you drink the points you score.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I mean suicide scrabble. Champagne scrabble is something else and strictly forbidden at SnotRag

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I thought we dropped snotrag. I thought you liked "SprinkleCake". please .

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I thought we dropped "SnotRag" . I thought you liked "SprinkleCake" . please.

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i thought we got rid of "SnotRag" . what happened to "SprinkleCake" . please.

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    No SprinkleCake - too girlie

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade