26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




JELLO WAS RIGHT: KILL THE LANDLORD


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A few weeks ago M-CAT and I were walking home (we live near each other) when we passed the building at 347 West 16th street. The exterior looked thusly.That's a red cross disaster relief post on the door.

Wasn't sure what that was about. Now I know. Real Estate in New York has reached yet another disguisting low. When to we get to string these landlords up? Cause I'll spring for the rope.


0 Responses to “JELLO WAS RIGHT: KILL THE LANDLORD”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade