26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




TUESDAY NIGHTS ARE FOR YES COVERS PART 3


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I want to get this out of the way early. I had some trouble posting this last Tuesday. Here ya go.

The Leland Stanford Junior University Marching Band - Roundabout


3 Responses to “TUESDAY NIGHTS ARE FOR YES COVERS PART 3”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I shouldn't be admitting this, but I was a drum major so this works for me on not one but two levels.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'd make fun of you but I'd be doing so in the comment section of my blog and I would be forced to wedgie myself.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You had better be nice to me. I still have the snowbunny-esque uniform. Complete with whistle and white go-go boots.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade