26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




I HAVE FOUND TRUE LOVE ON CRAIGSLIST


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Click to read...


3 Responses to “I HAVE FOUND TRUE LOVE ON CRAIGSLIST”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    When did you start hitting on butch lesbians?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    The Fattest and most unfabulous of all the unfabulous fatties can only be found on craigslist.

    I'm sitting in the departure lounge of Bandaranyike international Airport waiting for a massively delayed flight to Doha where I will try to find some sort of connecting flight to sunny Cairo.

    Not really tons to report from Sri Lanka, the roads suck, particularly in Tamil country. Baby Elephants are cute. The Tsunami relief effort is slow and messy particularly in Tamil areas, where the government has blocked most of the aid from coming in. A bird took an absolutley giant dump on me while I was trying to draw a temple. Soldiers who carry there guns wrong, like holding them by the clip and kind of swinging them around kind of scare the crap out of me.

    Dom is totally gay.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Dom totally gay? Well duh!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade