26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I don't know how much television you watch but if you were watching on Saturday you might of caught some of the odd slackerisque 'The More You Know" ads that featured cast members of The Office. They were part of a pretty fucking hilarious April Fools bit. If you missed any of them they are all here. My favorite is The Fugitive one. Clearly I should be watching this show.

Speaking of The Office, I figured I'd mention the podcast by The Office (UK version) creator Rick Gervais. They have their moments.


9 Responses to “KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    God bless April Fools.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    no connecting flights out of Qatar today, so I'm stuck
    in sunny Doha for the night. Anyone know any good bars
    around here?

    Ha! trick question, there are no bars in Doha.

    PS, Dom is so totally gay

    PPS, I totally promise to stop posting in the comments
    section as soon as I'm not stuck in airport limbo.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Try The Cuddle Room, ask for Ali-Jaffa. He's an old buddy of mine.... helped me out... through some..... dark..... dark days..... I don't want to talk about it.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I think you should start hiding some stories deep in the comment sections. Little Easter Eggs for people in the know to find

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You totally answered two separate times so it would appear as though you get a lot of commenters.

    P.S. Feel better!

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey! Smartass! This is an A B conversation. C your way out of it!

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Alex is right. I am totally gay.

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Alex is right. I am totally gay.

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    cool web search
    [url=http://www.google.com/]cool web search[/url]

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade