26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




WELL, LET'S HEAR YOUR IDEAS ON WORLD PEACE!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So this week saw another round in ethnic violence in Iraq. There's been so much of it laterly that it's getting hard to tell if you're reading last week's newspaper or tomorrow's. It's getting harder and harder to even tell if we're fighting the war on terror anymore, much less winning it.

It's enough to give even the President a headache.

But look at this.. Looks like a real break in the Global Struggle Against Extreme Things In The Whatchamacallit.


0 Responses to “WELL, LET'S HEAR YOUR IDEAS ON WORLD PEACE!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade