26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




PARDON THE MESS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm glad people are reading this, only a few people but that's neither here nor there. Anyway, I have to admit that for the last week or so this website has been, well, shit. I'm aware of the problem and there is little I can do. For a week and a half now I've had an infection that has traveled from my throat to my lungs and finally, to my ear. It's left me unable to do anything except cry and swear, both of which I do quite well.

Anyway, I think I'm almost better and when I am I promise to go balls to the wall on this thing. Until then you'll have to continue to suffer with these half assed posts.

Thanks. J.R.Knight


5 Responses to “PARDON THE MESS”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Was it the cheese plate?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Feel better ya big dummy!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    My problems are bigger than any cheese plate

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You're such a pussy.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    did you just write "balls to the wall" ?? ewe i feel gross just typing it.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade