26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




TUESDAY NIGHTS ARE FOR YES COVERS PART 4


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




First off I gotta say this post would never have happened without the hard work and due diligence of Sophie T. Mishap and her crack team of Irregulars. Well done to all and any involved, it's important to keep the Tuesday night tradition alive.

So while we celebrate the hard work involved in bringing this track to you we must also admit that it sucks. Steve 'hero to every employee of Guitar Center' Morse does a fine job but somehow comes up with a track that leaves you with a "ah" kind of feeling. Do with it what you will.

Steve Morse - The Clap


5 Responses to “TUESDAY NIGHTS ARE FOR YES COVERS PART 4”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey...that's what happens when you force others to do your job for you.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Seriously? Being "sick" kept you from posting?
    I'm not sure what to say about that.

    ANYway, I'm in Cairo again. Apparently tuesday nights here are for not being able to find a good bar.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That's every night in Cairo me lad. Get me something Egyptian. And I don't mean hash (if you do get hash send it to Dom).

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I would never send hash if it meant depriving myself of the pleasure of a long flight with something crammed up my ass.

    In all honesty shopping in egypt sucks, you'll have to settle for something turkish.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I refer you to my privious statement. PS - What should I do about your bike? (is this not the forum for such discussions?)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade