26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




DO YOU REMEMBER? THE NOBLE GAS EDITION


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Does anybody remember those shirts from the late eighties that changed color with a change in body temperture? This is a brilliant idea; 'Do you have any clothing that will highlight my pit stains?' This was in 1987 when neon was the word of the year, it was like we had just discovered the stuff. Morris Travers was the coolest guy in history for about eight months.

I bet there are like a million of these shirts in a warehouse somewhere in New Jersey.

Does anybody have any pictures of themselves or others wearing one of these firetraps? Send it to me and I'll post.


6 Responses to “DO YOU REMEMBER? THE NOBLE GAS EDITION”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Or maybe wearing Freezy Freakies? "Oh no, they're changing again!"

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I bet you could go too misshapes tomorrow night and find at least one person wearing both the hypercolor Tshirt AND the freezy freakies.

    Remember when that giant load of Backstock Freezy Freakies was being sold out of that second hand store on lafayette? The one that used to be where the falls is now? Next to where Nylon Squid was?

    I bet the sold every pair. Which means the Freezy Freaky to Hipster ratio in williamsburg is probably about 3/1.

    That's like hand guns in in the south.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I totally remember that store! wasn't it like god saves the day or something.....stoopid like that...dork. I think all the ravers bought them out in the 90's...d'oh. Nylon Squid...pfff

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yeah - God saves the something. I miss Nylon Squid. That store rocked. It's a subway now. I guess people gotta eat fresh

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I was playing t ball at recess in my hypercolor t shirt.

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I had a big crush on Mike Karrowski. He had one of those hypercolor shirts before all the other boys did.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade