26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




THE BEST BRITISH RAISED, INDO-ICELANDIC POP SINGER YOU'LL HERE TODAY


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I figured you could use some music. I'm not sure what one is suppose to do with this but I present to you... Leoncie.

It unclear what exactly Leoncie is. She claims to be both Indian and Icelandic, which seems a bit farfetched. But her music is one of a kind, or so says the guy who write PR for her website:

"Leoncie blends South American and Portuguese rhythms with modern pop-rock beats which creates a dynamic blend called Leoncie Music."

Awesome, you know you're about to get a treat when the only way to describe the music involves the use of the singer's name.

"Besides being a Great Singer Songwriter, she is also an incredible actress with a magnetic beautiful, Smile.." Sounds like M-CAT is writing the PR.

But the best line from the website comes from Leoncie herself (that is a woman, right?) "My Ultimate goal is to make music that people like. "

Everyone's gotta have something to shoot for.

Listen here:

Leoncie - Wrestler

Leoncie - Sexy Loverboy


0 Responses to “THE BEST BRITISH RAISED, INDO-ICELANDIC POP SINGER YOU'LL HERE TODAY”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade