26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




DARWINULID MEN: STUDS OR COCKOLDS? AMERICA DECIDES!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




First off I think the characterization of darwinulids as "shrimp-like' is a major insult to shrimp everywhere.

So these gross things don't have sex, which is good cause then you don't have to imagine them having sex. The female produces eggs which do not need to be fertilized by sperm, which is good cause them you don't have to imagine their sperm. The evolutionary upshot is that there hasn't been a male darwinulids in 200 million years or so. That's right, sisters are doing it for themselves.

Of course now it seems possible that scientists were just flat out lazy when they made those claims. Three males were recently discovered among hundreds of females. Scientists aren't sure if they serve any sexual function, which is a cold-blooded why of saying their pussies and couldn't get no ass in a ass factory.

The human equivalent is that one guy in college who walked around campus hanging out with five girls with that stupid smirk on his face thinking to himself: "I'm hanging out with five chicks, there's no way I'm not getting laid". That guy never got laid either.


1 Responses to “DARWINULID MEN: STUDS OR COCKOLDS? AMERICA DECIDES!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I know that guy (but not that way).

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade