26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




DON'T SHOOT THE PUPPY


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




This might be the hardest online game I've ever played. I dare you to not shoot the puppy. It's impossible. You're going to shoot the puppy.


9 Responses to “DON'T SHOOT THE PUPPY”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That is fucking infuriating. But I cant stop.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i hate this

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This is so much better than working. Where ya been?

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I agree. I actually think I was fired an hour or two ago.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Did you play the Don't Make Mommy Cry one? It's almost as good.

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I just won. took me a good portion of my day. If you get past level 15 it congradulates you for winning. Take that you stupid fucking puppy. Actually, no, dont "take that", cause thats how i won. Just fuck off puppy i never want to fucking see you again.

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    yeah thats good, but i also found "how much" to be pretty damn brilliant too.

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I was kind of hoping they let you shoot the puppy at the end. You know, for all your trouble.

    Congratulations!

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    So waht have we learned here today? Well, we've learned that not shooting things is harder than shooting them. Remember that next time the Vice President shoots someone in the face.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade