26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




HOLIDAY IN CAMBODIA


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



[This came from Alex last week]

Here's a quick cambodia story:

I was at "the biggest dance party in cambodia" on serendipity beach
in sihnouk ville, which is only the biggest dance party in cambodia
if you don't count parties that have more then 5 khmer at them, when
I looked over at an australlian guy wearing a T-shirt that said
"I survived Cambodia" on the back. It didn't really sink in at first
but about an hour later I thought, "wait, what? You survived cambodia?
Like the killing fields and the land mines? or a bumpy bus ride and
hot weather?"

sihnouk ville is like thailand probably was about ten years ago, only
with crappier beaches. Lots of weird old lost in asia hippy/raver types.
I'm in siem reap now, heading for Bang-Cock tomorrow.

asjs


0 Responses to “HOLIDAY IN CAMBODIA”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade