26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




ABORTIONS FOR SOME, TINY AMERICAN FLAGS FOR OTHERS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I've said nothing to date about the decision by the elected officials in South Dakota to spiral their state back to 1971. Mostly out of an overwhelming case of the I-told-you-sos. Also the shock, well, shock is a strong word, especial in consideration of a state which only had one planned parenthood office and only one doctor willing to perform abortions. And she was flown in once a week from another state.

Clearly this story ends next in five years in front of the Supreme Court in the meantime, as we all contemplate a move to Hong Kong enjoy these two items:

This one is sure to piss of the South Dakota State House.

This one is sure to make you smile.


0 Responses to “ABORTIONS FOR SOME, TINY AMERICAN FLAGS FOR OTHERS”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade