26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




TUESDAY NIGHTS ARE FOR YES COVERS PART 2


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Admit it, not in a million years did you think you'd see another Yes cover on this website. well, here it is, enjoy...

Red House Painters - Long Distance Runaround


2 Responses to “TUESDAY NIGHTS ARE FOR YES COVERS PART 2”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    10 reasons I was compelled to comment:

    1. I love Yes!
    2. I love Red House Painters.
    3. I love it when you don't realise it's a cover until the lyrics strike you as familiar.
    4. You can't have enough Yes! covers.
    5. Mark Kozelek is coming to town in May.
    6. Jon Anderson divides by zero.
    7. This song is better than any crap The London Symphony Orchestra could muster.
    8. I'm partial to long distance runarounds.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I can comfortably agree with half of that

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade