26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




BREAKING NEWS!!! CONDOLEEZZA RICE IS A BIG COON


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Radio personality, Dave Lenihan made with the preverbal slip of the tongue this morning and called the Secretary of State a "big coon". Something he claimed was a slip of the tongue. You tell me:

Listen here from Crooks and Liars.

He was fired on the spot.

And Republicans wonder why they have such trouble rallying blacks to the GOP. Well, start by not using the word coon!


1 Responses to “BREAKING NEWS!!! CONDOLEEZZA RICE IS A BIG COON”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    We used to have to play the Frisco 'Coons' in high school. Most everyone on our football team was black. And about half the band was black too. I remember we refused to set foot on the field. Pretty sure they are still the Frisco 'Coons'.

    This was 1997 or so. Creeptastic.

    Another rival of ours, Bishop Lynch, had this revered group of football players they called 'The Lynch Mob'. Pretty sure that is no more.

    This was also 1997. I still remember people actually making a huge deal about people over-reacting and how 'The Lynch Mob' was taken out of context. That kind of stuff transcends context.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade