26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




IF THEY SUCK YOU CAN THROW CAKE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I hate writers. Maybe as much as I hate deejays and artists. Maybe. But tonight I might go down to Cakeshop to listen to silly little girls read from their new "magazine", Crier. They call it a small magazine of big ideas. I prefer to quote Homer Simpson: "They saw an overcrowded marketplace and said... 'me too'."

I think it's adorable that girls think they can publish a literary magazine.... just adorable...

Admission is 6 dollars, a fee I have no intention of paying.

Of course I'm just giving them a hard time...

just adorable...


0 Responses to “IF THEY SUCK YOU CAN THROW CAKE”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade