26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




AND GOD SAID UNTO THEE CUT WORK AND GET DRUNK


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's Ash Wednesday which is when Jesus, um, did this thing, um, with, ahhhhh and there was a fire... No seriously. It commemorates the day Jesus was hung over after Mardi Gras (Jesus was French)

I forget what it is. My grandmother once told me and I was like "Whatever, as long as I get to cut school!" Since then cutting out on my responsibilities has been a big part of Ash Wednesday. Except I don't go to Church because in my paranoid state I think the ash cross is a dead giveaway to anyone with a rifle and a Catholic grudge.

It's the one day of the year I feel Catholic. The one day that doesn't involve weddings or funerals. Don't get me wrong, I'm not turning into a pious man or anything. Although I'd be a good get for God. Maybe. We'll see what happens when I become a free agent.


0 Responses to “AND GOD SAID UNTO THEE CUT WORK AND GET DRUNK”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade