26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




THE WORLD IS FLAT. HAHA YOU FELL OFF


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



If you need a quick grand and you have a good working sense of physics and a calculator I suggest you head over to the Catholic Apologetics International website. They’re giving a 1,000 bucks to the first person who can prove that the Earth revolves around the Sun.

At first glance this sounds like the sort of bullshit nonsense you except from that guy in high school who always wore a fedora and a Hawaiian shirt let me assure you, this is not he.

I love the ridiculousness of Religion. Thousands of scientists, over hundreds of years, along with billions of dollars worth of technology launched into space have all come to agreement. Yet these yahoos still need proof. Of course there is no proof needed to believe is a flying invisible superman who lives in the clouds and watches me masturbate. That’s a given.

I’m not knocking Religion. I know some very bright people who believe in God. I just love that it’s like the little engine that couldn’t. Believe in a God, that’s great, but don’t tell me that Evolution is just a theory, on par with the idea that God made women out of spare ribs. Or that there are serious question about the carbon dating but no question about dinosaurs living in harmony with man in the Garden of Eden 5,000 years ago. If you’re gonna read a Religious text as a science book then you don not get a fruit cup!

Of course there is no mention on the site about what criteria will be used to meet this “Proved” label so I doubt you’ll ever get that check, just in case you were gonna count on it for next month’s rent.

Let me just say for the record that reasonable people have moved on from the whole, “the-world-is-flat, the-Sun-revolves-around-the-Earth thing”. If anyone ever asks you for proof just punch them square in the nose and say If that hurt than the Earth must revolve around the Sun.”


0 Responses to “THE WORLD IS FLAT. HAHA YOU FELL OFF”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade